The 8 best ways to screen and select a Painting Contractor
- Find a painting contractor that specializes in the type of paint work you are looking to get done; interior paint, exterior, kitchen cabinets, pool coping, etc.
- Check the contractors online reviews for painting services they have provided their customers. Look for 5 star painting reviews.
- Make certain the painting contractor is licensed and insured.
- Paint quality varies. Make certain you select the right paint for the job, or you won’t be happy.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Does the painting contractor offer one? Is it in writing?
- When will the contractor start your painting job and how many days to completion.
- Find out if the contractor will stay on your job until all paint work is complete, or come and go at will.
- Does the painting contractor come to your location and provide a color consultation and estimate, free of charge. Beware of painting contractors offering over-the-phone paint estimates.
We know that every business is different, and there might be situations where you have special requirements or ideas. We are creative professionals and we can provide you with some ideas based on your office/commercial space size if you want.
One thing is certain, each Commercial Painting we do comes with its own guarantee and we are always listening to you and your feedback. We use the best materials on the market and we only hire vetted professionals that have a lot of experience and knowledge in this industry. This way we guarantee that you will be very happy with the outcome every time, no matter the situation. We encourage you to give our services a try and once you hire us you will be more than happy with the results and the entire experience. Contact us today and you will not be disappointed!